Monday, November 21, 2016

She Plays with Me!

Mid-November, 2016

     I suppose one of the points of this blog is to share music with my daughter.  I mean, I did title it Daddy Plays Bass and all, so this shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone, but then this happened:


     You have to understand, she's playing a dog guitar (look close).  She can press on any of 8 buttons that run C to C (and the C chords are identical sounding, so it's not high to low or anything special -- it's just chords).  But she does a pretty damn good job of playing along, even though I'm too loud to let her be heard.  So I got quieter:


     So there she is, playing along with me, asking questions, and becoming a musical creature.  I'd say this is a parenting win at this point.  Life is fun, and kids keep you honest.  Be good out there world.

No comments:

Post a Comment