Saturday, December 3, 2011

What do we do all day?

November 17, 2011

      I tried to shoot a couple of videos of one of Esme and my favorite activities -- singing along with my iTunes collection, but I didn't do a very good job of capturing what it usually looks like.  (She normally opens her mouth and 'sings' along.  And, in case you're curious, her singing is noticeably different from her speaking.  I'll try to capture the difference at some point, but that may take some doing.)  What I did capture will, I'm sure, satisfy some of you with some great close-up video of her beautiful eyes.  I hope you can put aside your musical appreciation for a moment (as this is me singing along with me, and forgetting the words to my own song).


Forgive the three minute length, if you can, and just appreciate the baby joy -- I'm pretty sure you can see her looking at her image on the iPod at certain points.  (You can also hear Apple, Zoey's cat, asking to go out a couple of times -- must be trying to get away from my singing.)

And finally, this is the first time I've tried uploading video directly to blogger rather than going through YouTube.  If you have comments on which you prefer, I'd love to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment